Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Imperial Glamour Beauty Box Team Name ( Mask Madness)

   

        Hello Your Majesty!  Welcome to Mask Madneess!!





This March Imperial Glamour Beauty Box

Mask Madness

Bonus: Mask/Scrub Spoon
I love it so cute!!





  GreenBeauty Pumpkin Enzyme Mask 

Deluxe Sample 

Value $3




What I like about Pumpkin Mask that leaves my skin so soft and smooth. What I didn’t like that is sticky other than that I like it and it is easy to remove. It also smells so good light pumpkin.
Owner Tips
HOW TO USE THE PUMPKIN ENZYME FACE MASK: 
Apply a very thin layer of product to your face. Avoid getting too close to the eyes. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water. Follow up with alcohol free toner and moisturizer. 





What I like about this body and Foot Scrub that smells so good light peppermint and it melts on your Foot and Body. This scrub leaves your body soft and smooth.   

Simkha Beauty Products
Organic Green Matcha and Pappermint Foot & Body Sugar Scrub
Deluxe Sample Value $8



        

                              What I like about Goat Milk Mask that smells delicious like baby milk formula. It left my skin smooth. I didn’t like that this one is sticky too like the other mask. Other than that I like it.
INGREDIENTS: Pure Goats Milk Powder

DIRECTIONS:

Scoop about 1 tablespoon of powder into a small bowl, mix with water until paste -- spread onto skin and massage gently -- leave on for 20-30 minutes (or until dry) -- rinse thoroughly with warm then cool water.

Suggested use: Weekly (but can be used more often if necessary).

This product does NOT contain any synthetic preservatives. Keep lid tight, store in a cool, dry place.

Forest Fair Gardens Goat Milk Mask 
Deluxe Sample Value $9





Mellisa B Naturally Microderm
Full Size $24



What I like about Mellisa B Natural Microderm is that is soft on your face when you use it. it left my skin so soft and smooth and smells good as well light scent. I really love it!!




Harvey Prince Organics Vegan Mud Mask
Sample value $3




I really like how HarveyPrince #mudmask #vegan #organicmask Works, it dries fast and you feel little bit heat and you can feel working in your pores. Only thing it leaves my skin little dry, other than that I really like this product and smell awesome like flowers but when it dry it goes away.





My impression of this month: I love this Month Beauty Box because it has some full sizes products and good quality products.
 This month is all about Face and Body look and feel healthier and beautiful by using better quality products and homemade.
All the products are vegan, organic and gluten free. It’s just better for everyone.




For more Information go to https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/

I got this @IGBeautyBox For Review Purpose Only, this is my own opinion didn’t get paid to do this Review. I received these beautybox for testing and reviewing it.
             Go to her website at https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/  and Her Twitter @IGBeautyBox

                    She got two different boxes a Full Size Box for $25 and a Mini Sized Box For  $16

                   IGBeauty having a sale 2 For $40 use 20OFFDELUXE on any 2 deluxe sixe








No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...