Friday, March 31, 2017

MELLISA B NATURALLY REVIEW

Mellisa B Naturally


MELLISA B NATURALLY






Shimmering Face & Body Primer

What I like about this Primer is that leaves my face super soft, silky smooth with shimmer on my face and also smells so good. It did last all day with your face soft and I really like it. it has some sparkling and locks moisture
Here are some of the Ingredients: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
This doesn’t contain: Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl, Sulfate, Gluten, Petrolatum or Mineral Oil





                                                                                                                           

                   Tri Potency Peptide Serum

           


What I like about this Tri Potency Peptide Serum that is very refreshing and absorbs very well into my skin with no problem. This is not sticky or greasy at all and I also like that you can use it day and night.
It has Argireline, Collagen and Syn-coll
This Protect also doesn’t have Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl, Sulfate, Gluten, Petrolatum or Mineral Oil





                                                                                     
        Pack Your Bags with Caffeine

                                   
                                     Before                       and                              After


  What I like about Pack Your Bags with Caffeine that soothe my dry under eyes and moisturize as well. I can feel light dingle and working on my under eyes. It did work for my puffy under eyes and wrinkles.

                                                               







       Pumpkin & Coconut Exfoliating Mask



I really love this Exfoliating Mask
It's gentel on your face, smells so good and it's light scent.
It leaves my skin clean and smooth.
           





                               Moisturize and More with Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid


This Moisturize and More is very thick texture and creamy it leaves my face moisturize and tight and then it loosen up my face. It last all night soft and smooth. I really love the moisturizer 
Contain Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid





 

                            Premium Moisturizing Cream with Argireline & Progeline





Premium Moisturizing Cream what I like about this moisturizer that leaves my face moisturize and soft and smooth and it also tight and then it loosen up my face and it has a little heat. It last all night soft and smooth. I also  love the moisturizer.




My thoughts about Mellisa B Naturally Products are good for my skin type and it helps me a lot with my normal to dry skin and I see improved on my skin as well. It has natural ingredients and non-natural as well. Overall I really love how my skin feels after using her products over a month.

I got this  For Review Purpose Only, this is my own opinion didn’t get paid to do this Review. 
             Go to her website at https://mellisabnaturally.com/  and Her Twitter @MellisaBNatural











No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...