Monday, July 17, 2017

IG Beauty Box Team(Juno You Look Good)

Hello Your Majesty!

Welcome to IG Beauty Box

Team

Juno You Look Good



·  Raw Beauty Natural & Vegan Makeup Primer For Eyes and Face
Full Size $10
·  Cosmetics by Tori Anderson Vegan Pressed Highlighter
Full Size $9.00
·  Lux Natures, Natural& Vegan Sage Eye & Face Serum
Full Sizes $9.19
·  The Sweet Siren Store All-natural Shower Steamer
Full Sizes $1.50
·  Green Beauty Tinted Face Balm
Full Sizes $14.95









·                                                 Raw Beauty Natural & Vegan Makeup Primer For Eyes and Face


What I like about this Primer is that is natural and vegan ingredients. I also like that with little goes a long way. If you but more your face would get greasy. It smells so good I can’t stop smelling it. It is light weigh on my face and it is not heavy on my face. It also leaves my face silky smooth. This makeup primer is for all skin types: dry, sensitive or acne prone.

 Ingredients:
 Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Shea Butter, Kaolin Clay, Arrowroot Powder, Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin E and Essential Oil of Geranium.






 Cosmetics by Tori Anderson Vegan Pressed Highlighter 

The Shades Cupcake and Bliss Monochromatic Highlighter
 It is  pigmented and I really love that. I also like that it is 100% natural ingredient and vegan. Very easy to apply and blends well. it is very beautiful color and natural. I also like that is light shade and it goes well with my skin.

It is Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Talc-Free, Paraben-Free and Gluten-Free. It is handmade  and raw ingredients.




Lux Natures, Natural& Vegan Sage Eye & Face Serum

What I like about this serum it is all natural ingredients. I also like that smell so good and not overpowering. I like that it can be used for eyes as well for the whole face. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and not greasy. I also use it for my cuticles, and eyeshadow remover and works great as that too. It is very soothing and helps with my dry under eye.

Face serum oil in the roll on bottle is a convenient way to get fast treatment during regular face care.
It has Bambusa vulgaris extract, green tea( camellia Sinensis) extract, jojoba oil, clary sage oil.




     The Sweet Siren Store All-natural Shower Steamer


I like this Shower Steamer it very relaxing. I also like that smells so good. You can really smell it when the water touches the shell. Orange Mint: baking soda, citric acid, Valencia orange essential oil, peppermint essential oil, witch hazel, orange mineral colorant.









                                               Green Beauty Tinted Face Balm




Green Beauty Tinted Face Balm is a natural sunscreen. All natural ingredients and it is very light shade. I but little bit goes a long way or else it will get greasy. I like that smells good and light scent. This Mineral face balm is water-less creamy balm made to nurture and protect your pale or fair skin. I like that I can re-apply and it is pocket sizes. It Does not have SPF

Mineral Face Balm Ingredients:

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zinc Oxide (sunscreen grade >100nm, 11.4%), Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide (6.4%), Iron Oxides, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Kaolin, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Tocopherol








My impression of this month: I love this Month Beauty Box because it has all Full sized products and it is good quality products.
All the products are vegan, organic and gluten-free.

TOTAL VALUE OF THIS BOX: $46.14


For more Information go to IGBeauty

I got this IGBeautyBox  for Review Purpose Only .This is my own opinion and i did not get paid to do this Review.


            
                    She has two different boxes, a Full-Size Box for $25 and a Mini Sized Box For  $16

                   IGBeauty having a sale Buy one and get Free MIni Box  use  Code: FreeMini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...