Tuesday, November 7, 2017

MY DELIGHT BOX (OCTOBER)

MY DELIGHT BOX




I RECEIVED

REUSABLE, HAND KNITTED FACE SCRUBBY
PUMPKIN CRUNCH CAKE ALL NATURAL SOAP
ROSEMARY CITRUS ALL NATURAL DEODORANT
VANILLA-MINT LIP BALM
BALANCING FACE MASK
SPICE BODY BALM
LAVENDER-MINT BATH TEA















REUSABLE, HAND KNITTED FACE SCRUBBY



What I like about this handmade knitted face scrub is that is soft on my face. It is gentle and does not hurts my sensitive skin. It beautiful made by hand. I recommend to hand wash it before using it. It does bleed color and that is why I recommend to hand wash it before using it. Overall I love you can reused it. I love all the details of each color beautiful for this fall colors. 











PUMPKIN CRUNCH CAKE ALL NATURAL SOAP



Pumpkin Crunch Cake so delicious.This Handmade Body Soap, it is silky texture I love that leaves my skin clean, soft and smells like pumpkin spice so good.it is not overwhelming or strong odor. It Did not dry my skin. Overall I enjoy using this natural soap. These is are some of the ingredients Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, water, organic sunflower 🌻 & Annatto Powder.GMO Free 










ROSEMARY CITRUS ALL NATURAL DEODORANT



This Natural Deodorant from @blubirdnaturals is all handmade and natural ingredients; coconut oil, essential oils, arrowroot powder, bentonite clay, tea tree, rosemary, citrus, lavender, peppermint, baking soda. It leaves my armpit soft & smooth. It past my 24 hr test . I sweat a lot when I’m doing exercise other then that I don’t sweat. My armpit didn’t stink at all. I also like that I can smell the rosemary & lavender. It didn’t irritate my armpit or break out . I love this traveling size.













VANILLA-MINT LIP BALM

BALANCING FACE MASK




Skin Type:Normal to Dry. I use today Balance Clay Mask and it was easy to prepare and apply. It leaves my skin tight and little dry around my nose area but it’s fine. I really like that it dry very quickly less then 5 minuets. I also like that you can mix it with different Oil not just water. Re-wet and rub in circles for some exfoliating . Overall I like this balance clay mask, all natural handmade & Cruelty-Free. What I like about the Vanilla Mint Lip Balm is that is refreshing on my lips that is dry especially in this weather changing. All the ingredients are natural. It has Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil & Spearmint Essential Oil, Almond Oil and Vanilla Infused & Beeswax. Overall I love that works great for my lips making it soft & smooth and refresh.













LAVENDER-MINT BATH TEA





This exclusive from @mydelightbox handmade so beautiful organic, natural ingredients. Safe for kids to use and smells so good delicious. It has only 3 ingredients wonderful Bath Tea. It has organic lavender, all natural mint & pink Himalayan Salt. It is very relaxing. Aromatherapy Spa Day at my house with @mydelightbox Bath Tea  #mydelightbox#natural #vegan








For more Information go to there website:MYDELIGHTBOX





[PR-Collaborate] Stay Tune Beauty Lovers 20% off + Free shipping with my Code: PERICHI 
For the life of the subscription, Month to month.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...