Friday, April 28, 2017

Imperial Glamour Beauty Box Team Name ( Spring Mix)

Hello Your Majesty!
Welcome to IG Beauty Box's 
Spring Mix!!






BKF Natural Organic Lemon Rosemary Salt Scrub
Deluxe 2 oz Size Value $10


Ingredients: Organic Epsom Salt, Pure Olive Oil, Fresh Lemon  Juice and Organic Crushed Rosemary

what I like about this body scrub is that leave my skin so soft and smooth. I also like that is organic ingredients and smell light rosemary not overpowering.





                                                                                                                                         
 Dab Herb Makeup
Organic Face Polish

It leave my face soft and clean face and polish. This Polish Soap is vegan, Coconut Face Cleanser.
It is very gentle to your skin as well.
it's so organic you can actually eat it.






Body Butter

Soap Box Philly Flowers are Happiness Body Butter
Deluxe 2 oz Size Value $10



This Body Butter is very Creamy and Smells good as well and it is not over overpower.

It leave my skin so soft and smooth and shinny too. 





Bunny Bath & Body
Pink Grapefruit
This Sugar Scrub Cubes
Value $1.00

This Sugar Scrub Cube are so cute and the bag as well.
I Really like this scrub because it leave my skin soft and smooth.
It cant not smell it as much i wish, but other then that i like this sugar scrub.







Efusia Lemongrass Bath Fizzies
Value $2.00





Efusia Lemongrass Bath Fizzies
It was so much Fun to see it how dissolve in the water.
It smell light lemongrass very pleasant smell, it is very relaxing. It leave my foot soft, overall i really like this bath fizzies.
This Vegan, Gluten, Phthlate and Silicone Free!!






WixWax Candles Cucumber Melon
Value $2.00




What i like about WixWax Candle that smell light and very aromatherapy
and Handmade and organci.




Total Value of this Box $37.00




My impression of this month: I love this Month Beauty Box because it has all full sizes products and good quality products.
 This month is all about Face and Body look and feel healthier and beautiful by using better quality products and homemade. This is box is Perfect for Spring time love it.
All the products are vegan, organic and gluten free. It’s just better for everyone.


For more Information go to https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/

I got this @IGBeautyBox  For Review Purpose Only, this is my own opinion didn’t get paid to do this Review. I received these beautybox for testing and reviewing it.
             Go to her website at https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/  and Her Twitter @IGBeautyBox

                    She got two different boxes a Full Size Box for $25 and a Mini Sized Box For  $16

                   IGBeauty having a sale 2 For $40 use 20OFFDELUXE on any 2 deluxe sixe








No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...