Thursday, May 11, 2017

Imperial Glamour Beauty Box Team Name ( Let's May Cup)





Hello Your Majesty!
Welcome to IG Beauty Box's
Let's May Cup!!







Opale Essense
Vegan Spring Colored Mineral
Full Size $8.55 each



Rose Poupee
Ingredients: Mica, dioxyde de titane, oxyde d'etain and carmine



Sweet Orange 
Ingredients: Mica,Titanium Dioxide, Colorant, Sericite Max Mica

My Honest Review  What I like about this eyeshadow that's soft on my eyes blend well with the other color. It has shimmer in the eye shadows and i had it to use a eyeshadow prime.
what i personal don't like is the colors is not my choice to go out with other then that i like the product.




Mother Earth Beauty Bar Organic Mineral Blush
Full Size $10

 What I Think about the blush - so beautiful color and I don't like blush but it's so beautiful i can't stay away , i would been use it as eyeshadow as well ðŸ˜Šit has shimmer as well very easy to blend and use love it.




Honeybee Gardens Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Eye Shadow $8.99 and Blush Brush $15.99

What I love about @honeybeegardens brushes is the it's very soft on my eyes and Face blend very well my blush and eyeshadow I love it so much It's #vegan #glutenfree #organic #crueltyfree What else you can ask for!!! #pamperyourselflikeaprincess I'd You want to do the same the have a sale Code:20offdeluxe #gotitfreetoreview purpose only











When you Feel Adventure and want to Try new look for Spring and Summer look from @igbeauty box @opaleessence @motherearthbeautybar and @honeybeegardens



My impression of this month: I love this Month Beauty Box because it has all full sized products and good quality products.
 This month is all about May Cup!! look and feel beautiful by using better quality products and homemade. This is box is Perfect for Spring time love it.
All the products are vegan, organic and gluten-free. 


For more Information go to https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/

I got this @IGBeautyBox  For Review Purpose Only, this is my own opinion didn’t get paid to do this Review. I received this beauty box for testing and reviewing it.
             Go to her website at https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/  and Her Twitter @IGBeautyBox

                    She got two different boxes a Full-Size Box for $25 and a Mini Sized Box For  $16

                   IGBeauty having a sale 2 For $40 use 20OFFDELUXE on any 2 deluxe size










No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...