Saturday, June 17, 2017

Imperial Glamour Beauty Box Team Name ( You Nailed IT, Again!! )



Imperial Glamour Beauty Box Team Name  You Nailed IT, Again!!


IGBeauty having a sale use the Code: 20OFFDELUXE 




I got  LVX  7 Free Toxin Free & Vegan 

Color Vanille Full Size $ 18




What I like about LVX Nail Lacquer is that, it does not smell very strong like other nail polish.

It dries fast and has a shiny gel finish. It is easy to apply. A down side about it, is that it required

3 coats in order to look nice and shiny, like in the picture.

The color name is

      Vanilla. I also like that it is Vegan and Cruelty-Free. LVX Nail Lacquer is free of Formaldehyde, 

Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Xylene and Parabens.

It is also TPHP free and Gluten Free
 

 The finish is like a gel, shiny looking nail. I'm loving the color, it is growing on me!!

       
          This is a full size and retail is $18.00  








        




The Natural Soap Shop Lemon Mango

Cuticle Cream Deluxe Sample Value $2


What  I love about this cuticle cream is that it is  all natural. It has no harsh chemical and it is Cruelty-Free. It is also not greasy or sticky.

It smells very good, however the lemon overpower the mango. This cuticle cream makes it easy to remove my dead cuticle and it leaves my fingers moisturized, soft and smooth.


Ingredients: Sweet almond oil, beeswax, mango butter, sunflower oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin e, lemon essential oil


For more Information Click Here








Nature's Chemist

Organic Facial Cleanser

Full Size and Retails  $32








What I like about this cleanser is that it leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized.

My first impression when I saw the cleanser, I thought it was going to be sticky on my face. But to

 my surprise it was not sticky and it actually melted on my face.

This versatile product acts as a face cleanser when applied to wet skin, or a face mask when applied to dry skin.


The Ingredients: Raw Unfiltered Honey, Jojoba oil, morigna oil, Castor oil, tamanu oil, black cumin seed oil, lavender oil. All ingredients are organic

For more Information Click Here






Beautiful Feet Mineral Soak



Beautiful Feet Mineral Soak 

Deluxe Sample value $1.50






          I like this Mineral Soak because, it leaves my feet smelling good and soft. It smells like 

peppermint, it reminds me of Christmas. I also like that is natural and contain not harsh chemicals. 

Because it has no harsh chemical, i let my 4 year old daughter use it and she likes it.








What I like about Feet Cooling Gel is that it leaves my feet soft and relaxed. After going out and having a long day with my kids this cooling gel helps my feet to cool down and hydrate. Menthol scent is a bit strong, but that is what helps relax my feet and ankles.  You can also place it inside the refrigerator so it works better.

Ingredients: Menthol, Aloe, Oat and Vitamin E

                  


I got the Deluxe Sample 2 oz. value $5 and Full-Size Retail $15.90
Click Here For more Info.





My impression of this month: I love this Month Beauty Box because it has 2 Full sized products and 3 Deluxe Sized good quality products.
 This month is all about Nail and one Facial Product. I like this beauty box because it has good quality products. 
 This box is Perfect for Spring time, love it.
All the products are vegan, organic and gluten-free.

TOTAL VALUE OF THIS BOX: $58.50


For more Information go to https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/

I got this @IGBeautyBox  For Review Purpose Only .This is my own opinion and i did not get paid to do this Review.


             Go to her website at https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/  and Her Twitter @IGBeautyBox

                    She has two different boxes, a Full-Size Box for $25 and a Mini Sized Box For  $16

                   IGBeauty having a sale 2  use  Code: 20OFFDELUXE 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...