Monday, October 9, 2017

My Delight Box






What I got in My Delight Box

Tea Box

2 Sample Shea Butter

Hand Scrub

Mud Mask

Sample Soap

Bath Bomb










Perfect for this weather!!! Raining LI, NY I'm very picky with Tea but I'm so impressed how delicious 😋taste very soothing and very refreshing, I can taste the mint and lavender and it is not overwhelming or overpowering taste or smell just perfect!!! Thank You So Much @mydelightbox for this chance to try this Delightful Tea the tea bag is very high quality and silky wao #naturaltea #silkybag#highqulity #mydelightbox








                                   


These is from @luvbylivi It is vegan 🌱 organic ingredients handmade. It smells so good 😊 peppermint. It left my hands smelling light peppermint and refreshing. My hands are soft, smooth and glowing 😍love it. It is gentle on my hands. Ingredients: Pink Himalaya Salt, Shea Butter, extra virgin olive oil and Essential oil Peppermint #vegan#organic #handma #beautyblogger#veganblogger #skincare #himalayansalt









LIVI'S LUV

ONE IS LIVI'S LOVE & THERAPEUTIC
BODY BUTTER


I have been using this organic,natural and vegan Therapeutic Body Butter For My hands after using her hand scrub from also @luvbylivi that I got from @mydelightbox I love how moisturizer and leaves my hand silky smooth and soft and it help my cuticles as well. It is not greasy at all. I’m very satisfy with this sample butter. #natural #skincare #therapyforyourhands#vegan #organic #beautyblogger #blogger#bodybutter




  







BATH BOMB




One of the @mydelightbox Spa Favorite. It is very relaxing 😌smell so good light scent. It made me feel so relaxing. I really thought I was on the spa and I need it this to relax for having a long week. I love that is natural. I love these bath bomb.









Jasmine Plumeria






This Handmade Body Soap, it is silky texture I love that leaves my skin clean, soft and smells like I got out of the spa smell light scent. Did not dry my skin. Overall, I enjoy using this natural soap. These is some of the ingredients Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, water, organic sunflower 🌻. GMO Free 










THE SUDY SOAPERY



This the Cucumber and cucumber extract from @mydelightbox I love how delicious smells. It’s all natural ingredients and I got a sample of it. Easy to apply and to remove. I only left it 5 minutes when I removed the mask my nose was light red. I don’t have sensitive skin so I was impressed that it left my nose area red. The other area was good, other than that my skin was soft and smooth. Thanks again @mydelightbox#natural #handmade #organic#beautyblogger #blogger #skincare










For more Information go to there website:MYDELIGHTBOX





[PR-Collaborate] Stay Tune Beauty Lovers 20% off + Free shipping with my Code: PERICHI 
For the life of the subscription, Month to month.
 





   














No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...