Saturday, May 23, 2020

G.TOX HIMALAYAN SALT SCALP SCRUB SHAMPOO










The scrub cleanses the hair and scalp of product buildup, dirt, and oil, leaving the scalp clean but it leaves my hair dry and my scalp very clean . It lather, and the salts dissolve. I did put some nourishing leave in conditioner in my hair as this tends to dry out hair. I like that helps with my build up and don’t like that it leaves my hair dry other then that I really like this product. It smells lightly not overwhelming scent. I love the texture it is whipped shampoo made of exfoliating mineral-rich Himalayan pink salt nourishing cold-pressed moringa oil and pure unfiltered rose hip oil purifies and detoxifies all at once. I will be using this ones a week.

Sulfate-free, Paraben-free, and cruelty-free
#goopglow #cruerlyfree #curlyhair#detoxscalp #detox


Visit Here: credobeauty.com

Disclosure: I bought it with my own money.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting find! Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade Soap This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete

Kids Advanced Bandages

    Kids Advanced Bandages My Son Elisha is very active and always getting hurt on his knee. I really love that Kids advanced Bandage can he...